TarGetZ-ReVoluTion  Index du Forum
Team Black Ops
TarGetZ-ReVoluTion  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: The Hunter Primal ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TarGetZ-ReVoluTion Index du Forum -> Coin ~TR~ -> Roster ~TR~
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 04:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Hunter Primal Répondre en citant

The Hunter Primal >

If you have a friend it will be even funner. theHunter: Primal, internally also known as Project Flintastek (ask a Swedish friend), has become an excellent side project for our interns to dig into, with some help and support provided by mentors from the full-time EW staff. Bad game, bad bad bad bad Read More Was this review helpful? Yes No Funny 2 of 4 people (50%) found this review helpful 1 MLGProUSA 6 products in account 4 reviews Not Recommended 16.9 hrs on record Posted: 30 March Boring after a while. Critic Reviews Score distribution: Positive: 0 out of 5 Mixed: 2 out of 5 Negative: 3 out of 5 Multiplayer.itApr 8, 2015 68 Despite the flaws, theHunter: Primal is an exciting hunting game, with a fabulous setting to enjoy especially with friends. I've only played it one day and already think I've killed all the different types of dinosaurs except for the queen trex. They are just not putting enough effort into keeping the game fresh and bug free. Angrier. That does add immersion but also adds tediousness.

The game launcher doesn't close the first seven times you click Exit. In Primal, the hunter often becomes the prey. All rights reserved.Privacy PolicyAd ChoiceTerms of UseHelpAdvertise Send Feedback/Report an IssueMore Sitesgiantbomb.comgamefaqs.commetacritic.comgamerankings.comReviewsLatest ReviewsPCPS4Xbox OneWii UNewsLatest NewsPCPS4Xbox OneWii UShowsFallout 4 ShowGameSpot NewsGameSpot of ThronesNew ReleasesNow PlayingCommunityForumsCommunity Blog RSSGameSpot . cant outrun the t-rex and obviously you cant kill it. This game might be worth playing if it were free. I gave the game and the company a huge amount of time to prove me wrong, but sadly they haven't so now I don't have much hope that this game will ever reach its top potential. They need fixed bad. We call it theHunter: Primal. 34 Artemis 22 May 3:06am General Discussions .

the game red 2beethoven nl subsborn to die the paradise editioni nostri ragazzi is_safe:1nut job multiultimate spiderman season 2the water sagareal housewives orange county s09eagles cowboys 2014lilyhammer s01e03 nl

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 04:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TarGetZ-ReVoluTion Index du Forum -> Coin ~TR~ -> Roster ~TR~ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006